What data do we collect?
Healing InSight collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
• Information related to health conditions, which we may ask you about.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Healing InSight with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
• Voluntarily subscribe to one of our mailing lists.
How will we use your data?
Healing InSight collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order and manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
• Check to see if there are any special considerations for you attending any of our events or sessions, such as health conditions.
When Healing InSight processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Healing InSight securely stores your data at our headquarters in West Sussex, and on our web servers protected by modern security methods.
Healing InSight will keep your data for as long as is necessary to enable us to perform business activities with you.
Healing InSight would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Healing InSight from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Healing InSight Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Healing InSight would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request Healing InSight for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Healing InSight correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Healing InSight to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Healing InSight erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Healing InSight restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Healing InSight’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Healing InSight transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
• Keeping track of products you have selected to purchase.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Healing InSight uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – Healing InSight uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Healing InSight sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
• Shopping – Healing InSight uses these cookies to remember which products you have added to your shopping basket during a session on our website, so they can be purchased together with one payment.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com