Become a Reiki Practitioner
Active participation with reiki to become a certified reiki practitioner.
This course is also run over a weekend, 9.30-5pm each day and certifies you with successful completion to Reiki Practitioner.
Please bring a notebook, photograph of yourself as a child, water bottle and packed lunch. You will receive two attunements, one on each day. Course notes will be available afterwards for your information.
- Chi Massage
- Introduction to the Reiki Symbols
- Reiki 2 attunements
- Space clearing and preparation with symbols
- Gassho Meiso with Symbols
- Sei Heki Chiryo with and without affirmations
- Distant Healing Techniques
- Special techniques
- Laser Techniques
- Spinal Clearing (Kokan Ho)
- Opening and closing a treatment
- Cranial positions
- Auric healing
- Energy break up
- Full treatment with advanced techniques
- Close and certification
Course Date: 23/24th May 2020
Venue: Cowdray Hall and Therapy Rooms, Park Way, Easebourne, Midhurst GU29 0AW
Places are limited and can be accessed via the shop on the website here, click the link below to book and secure your place. If you wish to hold your place with a deposit, please email me and this can be arranged.Choose dates