Become a Reiki Practitioner
Active participation with reiki to become a certified reiki practitioner.
This course is also run over a weekend, 9.30-5pm each day and certifies you with successful completion to Reiki Practitioner.
Please bring a notebook, photograph of yourself as a child, water bottle and packed lunch. You will receive two attunements, one on each day. Course notes will be available afterwards for your information.
- Chi Massage
- Introduction to the Reiki Symbols
- Reiki 2 attunements
- Space clearing and preparation with symbols
- Gassho Meiso with Symbols
- Sei Heki Chiryo with and without affirmations
- Distant Healing Techniques
- Special techniques
- Laser Techniques
- Spinal Clearing (Kokan Ho)
- Opening and closing a treatment
- Cranial positions
- Auric healing
- Energy break up
- Full treatment with advanced techniques
- Close and certification
Date: 23/24th May 2020
Venue: Cowdray Hall and Therapy Rooms, Park Way, Easebourne, Midhurst GU29 0AW
If you wish to hold your place with a deposit, please email me and this can be arranged.